- Seal all holes, cracks or crevices on building through which they can enter.
- Fix all leaking pipes and remove any water sources.
- Place screens on sewer and windows.
- Reduce or eliminate hiding places.
- Good sanitation is the key.
This is a guide to help you identify and to prevent roaches. Please use accordingly and research the subject extensively. New ways and methods are being discovered from time to time.
Refernces: NPMA Field Guide to Structural Pests 2nd Edition
Pesticide Applicator Training Manual
Prepared by: Alvin J Patterson